* The following is included:
- A private teacher
- Regular class hours according to the package you choose
- All study materials, including text and work books
- A weekly test to verify your progress (usually on Friday)
- With four week of study, a certificate to prove your study at Jardin de America
- A diploma for long term students
- Weekly activities (except transportation and entrance fees when required)
- Organic coffee, tea and purified water
- Receive faxes and phone calls. (Making calls is possible for a nominal fee.)
- Receive regular mail
- Watch TV, cable, movies technology and cultural documentaries on Guatemala and Central America in Spanish or English with Spanish subtitles
- Relax in hammocks in the school's garden
- Information and assistance in arranging your trips to other places in Guatemala and Central America, as well as the opportunity to be transferred to other schools in other cities in Guatemala, such as Antigua or Quetzaltenango
Please Note: Your reservation is confirmed with a non refundable US$40.00 deposit.
The balance is due at the start of your study.
Any school or room and board payment is not refundable except at the discretion of the administration. Please email us if you have any questions.
Please fill out and send us the Reservation Form and be sure to include all relevant information to confirm final price.